PAT Testing Services for Wirral, Liverpool & Chester.
Wirral Safe PAT offers Fully Tailored Professional Portable Appliance Testing for Businesses, individuals and organisations in the Northwest. (And now National Areas). No other PAT testing company will offer what we at ‘Wirral Safe Pat’ will offer. If you find a PAT testing company that offers a similar service and price’ please let us know and we may reward you with a much cheaper PAT testing service…
- To get our clients passed on all their electrical appliances.
- To provide our clients with a PAT certification of compliance for their business insurance requirements and to minimise business risk and control environmental impacts through certification to standards-based management systems, such as ISO 9001 (Quality), ISO 14001 (Environmental), OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health & Safety) and ISO 27001 (Information Security).
- To provide our clients with an excellent, professional and price competitive service.
- To help our clients comply with the latest additional legal requirements, for example (The new PAT testing codes of practice ‘Nov 2012).
- To provide a PAT test that does not disturb your day. We work around you, not you working around us.
Our Service Includes
- Full asset management inventory register of all your appliances and items. (Useful for any business asset management records and OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health & Safety).
- Faulty equipment register. (Useful to your facility’s/engineering team).
- Professional wall PAT certificate. (Useful to show your customers, the HSE and your insurances of your commitment to high Heath and Safety standards.
- No additional cost for unsociable hours. (Weekends and evenings included).
- Free copies of reports for 10 years. (We store a copy of all your documents on our systems).
- Fully qualified, experienced and professional engineers.
- Fully enhanced Criminal Records Bureau checked engineers.
- We will provide a clear quotation that includes all potential additional costs, so you don’t have any surprises.
- We will test your equipment using accurate and efficient methods, as recommended by the Institute of Electrical Engineers (IEE).
- We use the latest professional laser enhanced personalised PAT labels that fit neatly on to the plug are appliance. (Most PAT testing company’s still use old large hand written labels).
- We use the latest supreme PAT testing technology for reliable and quick results (The Apollo 600 and the seaward prime test testers).
Also included, at no extra cost
- Free plugs if broken and if failed the test, replaced instantly.
- Free plug fuse replacement.
- Free inspection and testing of all your main electrical socket outlets (Using the latest professional socket testing equipment).
- Same day PAT certification and log book provided.
- Free document folder for storing your PAT document files.
- Free training: We will show your staff how to complete user checks, if required by you. (User checks should be carried out at regular intervals determined by the HSE guidelines and your Inspection and testing risk assessments) ”Don’t know what user checks are, please call us”.
- Friendly and caring service.
- Friendly and caring after service.
- Reminder when your next PAT test is due.
- Minor fixing and repairing of electrical appliances’s if they have failed the test. (Depending on the amount of damage).
- Should you need it, we will also send individual item certificates, on request.
- Minimum charge fee for D.J’s, music bands and other small business with a minimum amount of electrical items.
- Local, non profit making charity’s’…. ”We will offer a much lower charge fee”, (All offers are at the discretion of Wirral Safe Pat’s managing director and can be removed at any time.